The steps below will guide you through creating a clone of an existing report. This requires that the user has Creator permissions. Editors do not have permission to clone.
- Open the report you would like to clone.
- Click the gear in the right hand corner of the screen and select Clone from the list.
- Name the report and click the Clone button.
- The cloned report will open. You will see an option to edit the report. This will allow Editors and Creators to edit the report as needed.
- Any cloned report can be deleted by clicking the gear and selecting delete.