Steps to Download Content and Sign into Connected Excel
- Make sure your version of Excel meets the requirements, here.
- Log into the Portal and use the application button to expose the options list. Choose Files.
- Choose an Excel file to download and use the buttons on the right side of the screen to select download.
- Open the file in Excel.
- Enable Content and go to Data > Connections > Refresh All.
- You may see one of two screens after clicking refresh. Sign in or choose the appropriate account to log into Microsoft.
NOTE: Organizations that use Single Sign-on still need a separate Tabs Azure login. Access is generated by Tabs Analytics sending an invitation regardless of the typical method used to log onto the Tabs Portal.
- Enter the password for the Microsoft account you’re using to log in, then click the Sign in button.
- Edit the document if desired and save all changes.