Welcome to the TABS Insight Portal! The directions below will outline how to log onto the platform for the first time.
NOTE: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please use Firefox or Chrome.
- Initial access to the portal must be activated on our side. Once this has been done, you will receive an activation email from Microsoft Invitations (firstname.lastname@example.org) titled "You're invited to the TABS Analytics organization". Click the Get Started button.
- The link will take you to a login page. Enter the email address where you received the welcome letter, then click the Log In button (or hit enter).
- A Microsoft login page will appear. If you already have a Microsoft Azure Active Directory account under your email, use your existing password to log in.
- If you do not have a Microsoft account, you will be prompted to create a new account.
- Then you'll be prompted to choose a password.
- You will need to verify your email address. Microsoft will send an email with a verification code.
- Prove that you are a real person by entering the characters on your screen.
- Accept the permissions.
- Choose to stay signed in or not. Either will work with our environment.